Instance tool is vary usefull. Add an object, And make instances of it randomly to speed run the designing process.
You can make instances of every thing; grasses, flowers, rocks, or any random polygon. All you need is a sample object and a serface to scatter and some imagination. You can make a design for the savana, or a human head, just be wild.
How To Use?
Inastnce tool is usefull, powerfull, and time-saving. It is easy too
Follow These Steps:
- Select a surface to add the instances on.(note: Instance tool will not work until you select something because you cannot add a modifier to nothing!)
- Click Add Instance Tool.
- Select the object you want to make instances of
- Modify the object size and the density of the instances.
- Modify the instances using the parameters.
That’s it, very easy!, isn’t it?
What can I modify?
- The object (Grass).
- Road weight paint (Road Weight Paint).
- Random distribution of the instances (Generate).
- Objects on grass (Objects on Grass).
- The density of the instances (Density).
- The scale of the object (Scale).
- object’s minimum scale (Minimum Scale).
- object’s maximum scale (Maximum Scale).
- The angle of the object on the Z axis (Random Z Rotation).
- the orientation of the object’s head (Follow Face Orientation).
- The angle of the object (Random Rotation).
- The percentage of the density (view Port Density %).